June 10th – 14th
Oklahoma Baptist University
Super Summer Oklahoma began in 1986 as a training opportunity for youth ministers to bring Christian young people who were interested
in advancing their personal spiritual growth.
Super Summer Oklahoma is an independent camp operated by a board of directors made up of youth ministers, pastors, and laymen.
Super Summer exists to inspire and equip students as
Super Summer focuses on 5 core values of spiritual growth:
Spiritual Disciplines, Leadership, Evangelism,
Discipleship, and Service/Ministry.
The curriculum revolves around these themes:
- Personal Holiness
- Practical ministry to the world they see and the world they don’t see.
- Christ-like leadership qualities
- Intentional missional impact
What super summer is not
- For the casually committed member of youth group
- For spiritually lost teens
- Students are divided into schools.
- This is done by grade, starting with students completing the 7th grade through students completing their senior year of high school.
- Students are given a family group consisting of 1-2 adult leaders and
- Each family group is integrated with students from different churches.
- Family groups are intended to facilitate thoughts and conversations of the teaching and provide a “family” atmosphere away from home.
The basic rundown
- Each school has large group teaching times followed by family group sessions.
- The afternoon incorporates a variety of physical and spiritual options.
- The evening provides an interactive and responsive worship opportunity in music, video, and the challenging teaching that leads into the final family time of the day.
- Thursday dinner allows for local churches to eat together and reconnect before returning home on Friday.
Cost is $205 per person
Payment is due by June 2nd
The deadline to submit applications is March 31st at noon
Super Summer Late application information
Click here to download the EHCS Release Form for 2019