June 10th – 14th
Oklahoma Baptist University
Super Summer Oklahoma began in 1986 as a training opportunity for youth ministers to bring Christian young people who were interested
in advancing their personal spiritual growth.
Super Summer Oklahoma is an independent camp operated by a board of directors made up of youth ministers, pastors, and laymen.
Super Summer exists to inspire and equip students as
Super Summer focuses on 5 core values of spiritual growth:
Spiritual Disciplines, Leadership, Evangelism,
Discipleship, and Service/Ministry.
The curriculum revolves around these themes:
- Personal Holiness
- Practical ministry to the world they see and the world they don’t see.
- Christ-like leadership qualities
- Intentional missional impact
What super summer is not
- For the casually committed member of youth group
- For spiritually lost teens
- Students are divided into schools.
- This is done by grade, starting with students completing the 7th grade through students completing their senior year of high school.
- Students are given a family group consisting of 1-2 adult leaders and
- Each family group is integrated with students from different churches.
- Family groups are intended to facilitate thoughts and conversations of the teaching and provide a “family” atmosphere away from home.
The basic rundown
- Each school has large group teaching times followed by family group sessions.
- The afternoon incorporates a variety of physical and spiritual options.
- The evening provides an interactive and responsive worship opportunity in music, video, and the challenging teaching that leads into the final family time of the day.
- Thursday dinner allows for local churches to eat together and reconnect before returning home on Friday.
Cost is $205 per person
Payment is due by June 2nd
The deadline to submit applications is March 31st at noon
Click here to download the EHCS Release Form for 2019