Who is Eagle Heights
We’re all about
- We help people Connect with God in our corporate worship service.
- We help people Connect with Church Family in our small groups.
- We help people Connect with People by service and mission opportunities locally, nationally, and globally.
What to Expect
At EHC we are laid back.
- Casual and engaging atmosphere
- Biblical messages from Senior Pastor Brad Davis
- Contemporary Worship Music
- Friendly people
- Fun teaching and activities for your kids and students
- Opportunities to help people
- Next steps in your walk with Jesus through connecting with others in a small group setting.
For you and your family
- Preschool, participate in lessons that are filled with worship, games, and interactive Bible lessons that are exciting and effective for learning.
- The Zone, is a kids service on Sunday mornings where 3rd through 6th grade learn about God through worship, teaching, and activities.
- Preschool & Kids, on Sunday nights while parents are at Small Group, focus on building a solid Biblical foundation to ground their faith. The evening also includes games, dinner, crafts, and personal time to build a relationship with their teachers and other children.
- Krave, is for 7th through 12th grade and happens on Sunday night’s. It’s a time for students to come together for a time of worship before they split into their (grade level) small groups to build relationships and discuss their biblical study.
- The Mix, happens on Wednesday nights and is a time for students 7th through 12th grade to come together for worship followed by a relevant message.
- Small Groups, is where connecting with other adults in the church takes place. Most groups meet in homes throughout the OKC metro area on Sunday night.